Saturday, April 21, 2007

In Preparation for Nicaragua... one week to go

Today, it's a bright 23 degrees and sunny in Toronto. Jess and I just came back from having brunch with Julien, Christopher and Sue-Anne. Ian and Cari are coming over for supper around 7:00 PM. We intend to make it out to Marisa Beck's place for a party later that evening. Tomorrow, I'm moving my personal effects to Jess's place and then I'm coming back to Toronto on Monday for more packing, a meeting with the VP of Personal Banking at RBC (they want to implement our idea and want to know if we can help... Matt thinks they will pay us well but I'm not holding my breath). Then, a board meeting on Monday night as well as Tuesday night. Tuesday morning will be the big move (Aaron will help). I'm putting my stuff in storage for the summer. Finally, on Tuesday afternoon, 2 hour 602 meeting to finalize the work plan for Ten Thousand Villages. Back in Waterloo Tuesday night and I start working for MEDA Wednesday morning until I leave on Saturday for Managua. Phew! And I thought things would calm down after the last
exam.

No comments: